M. Twain – The Prince and the Pauper | M. Twain – Ksiaze i zebrak

21:55

Busy time for me again, I have just changed my job and it seems like I don't have as much time as I would like to have... And that is why this arrives here so late! Published in April by Zysk i s-ka, done in about a month, so had just a tiny wee moment to create 15 drawings plus the cover design. Yet it was still a great pleasure to design and draw something totally classical (and very classy in form as a book as well). A bit different from my recent stuff as not even touched in a digital software, drawings are fully 'handmade' from the start to finish. What can I say more? I think I need a shorter or longer break from illustrations, right now I am thinking about a bigger project and that deserves a good moment to contemplate. I still cannot decide if infographics and diagrams (which is basically what I do at work and which I felt in love with during my studies in PL) are the final fulfilment in my life lol. And by the way I am moving out from the place I have been living since I got to Scotland so exciting times ahead for me  and absolutely no time for illustrations (apart from painting all walls in the new house) :D

Znowu obiecalam systematycznosc i nic z tego nie wyszlo. Pewnie dlatego nie jestem na diecie. Zmienilam prace, nie mam tyle czasu, ile bym chciala i dopiero teraz publikuje te ilustracje. Ksiazka zostala wydana pod skrzydlem wydawnictwa Zysk i s-ka w kwietniu, rysunki powstaly w niecaly miesiac, jednak pomimo bardzo krotkiego czasu (jesli sie pracuje na pelny etat za dnia ;) ) calosc sprawila mi duza przyjemnosc z rysowania do klasycznej historii. Troszke inaczej niz zwykle, poniewaz prace nie zostaly przepuszczone przez programy graficzne. Przyda mi sie teraz przerwa w ilustrowaniu, mysle nad czyms wiekszym, gdzies tam majaczy sie jeszcze jedna publikacja, ale poki co musze nabrac powietrza i odetchnac. Wieksze projekty chyba tego wymagaja :) Wciaz nie wiem, gdzie dokladnie jestem jako "grafik", czy infografiki i diagramy (w czym sie zakochalam na studiach i co robie zawodowo) sa moim zyciowym spelnieniem, hihi.
A tak poza tym to nareszcie wyprowadzam sie z obecnego miejsca zamieszkania, wiec jedyne, na co bede miec czas teraz po pracy, to malowanie scian w nowym domku. *
*wiem, brak polskich znakow - wielkie wybaczcie, ale w pracy posiadam wybrakowana klawiature :(
















You Might Also Like

1 komentarze

Subscribe