Mother's Day | Dzień Mamy

15:00




I know it's been a while again since I posted here for the last time, but I think I just needed a longer break. Still have some illustrating projects on hold tho, as I am waiting for them being published.
I know also that today in Poland we have Mother's Day.
All of us have just one mum - that one who as a person maybe is not perfect sometimes but yet so precious and irreplaceable as a parent. Someone who is our own Wonderwoman for the rest of our lives.
To all of them - wish u all the best. To my own mum - wish u were here with me now in Scotland <3 p="">
Wiem, ze minęły wieki od ostatniego postu, ale chyba potrzebowałam detoksu - takiego konkretnego, co nie znaczy, ze nie mam w rękawie króliczka (asa?) w postaci kilku ilustrowanych rzeczy czekających na publikacje.
Dziś w Polsce obchodzimy Dzień Mamy. Każdy z nas ma tę jedną, która może jako osoba nigdy nie była idealna, ale jednak jest tak bardzo cenna i niezastąpiona jako rodzic. Taka nasza osobista Wonderwoman, albo Supermenka, na wyłączność na całę życie.
Dla wszystkich mam należą się najlepsze życzenia. A za moją tęsknię tu, w Szkocji.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Subscribe