Trampolina do Sukcesu illustrations - part 2

12:29


Hi, sorry for my long absence but I'm busy all the time lately, working hard or going on photo trips every time when I can be away from my workplace ;) Scotland still shows her beauty even when the weather doesn't promise any good summer temperatures...
I promised to make a new blog design (made it,uf) and present the next part of my works for Landers (here You can see previous part and all details about that project ) and now here it is, but only a few of them, because there is A LOT of illustrations, it's almost 10 GB (!!!) of my computer space! I have finished work for "Trampolina.." on July but haven't received all print and ready-to-go versions yet, so I think there will be another post here in the future with the whole project closed in one binder :) (at least- I hope so)

Cześć! Przepraszam za moją długą nieobecność ale ostatnimi czasy jestem zajęta pracą i wycieczkami fotograficznymi, które zajmują mi wszystkie chwile, kiedy nie muszę siedzieć przy swoim biurku :) Szkocja wciąż pokazuje swoje uroki, mimo że pogoda jakoś nie obiecuje w tym roku letnich temperatur...
Obiecałam redesign bloga i następny rzut ilustracji do "Trampoliny"(tutaj można poczytać i zobaczyć poprzednią część i informacje odnośnie projektu ), tak więc oto są! Ale- nie wrzucam wszystkiego, bo to waży już prawie 10 GB i nie sposób mi teraz wszystkiego pokazać. Zakończyłam pracę nad tym jakoś w czerwcu ale do tej pory nie mam jeszcze wersji drukowanych w całości, dlatego przewiduję jeszcze jeden post na ten temat w przyszłości :)

Some illustrations for posters, games, videos and other "bigger" stuff:

Kilka większych ilustracji wykorzystanych w  plakatach, grach, wideo,etc.:







And some final materials for print:

I trochę gotowych materiałów do druku:







And other:

I jeszcze inne:













See You soon!

Do zobaczenia!

All Rights Reserved. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting is strictly prohibited.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Subscribe